|The Edge on Beaches Accommodation...
The Edge on Beaches Resort in Agnes Water and the Town of 1770 features uniquely styled and luxurious 1 and 2 bedroom villas. We have the holiday accommodation you have been looking for!
1 Bedroom Villa kitchenette with plenty of cupboard space, sleeps 3 with a max of 2 adults
2 Bedroom Villa - double storey, large kitchen with cooktop, oven, dishwasher, extensive cupboards, open plan dining and entertainment area, main bedroom has ensuite and large private balcony and separate bath/shower, sleeps 6 with a max of 4 adults.
The Edge on Beaches Villa Features...
- Air-conditioning, ceiling fans
- Separate bedrooms
- Ensuite and built in robes
- Entertainment area - TV with Austar
- Tinted and screened windows
- Direct dial phone
- Fax/modem line, Internet access
- Separate laundry washing machine, dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Linen included
- Carport and private deck
- Continental breakfast
- Outdoor shower - rinse of the sand from Agnes Water beach
The Edge on Beaches Resort Features...
- 300m from the beach
- 4 swimming pools
- Landscaped tropical gardens
- BBQ / recreation area
- Tour bookings
- Onsite management
The Edge on Beaches Resort is situated 300m from the beautiful beaches of Agnes Water...
Spacious villas are just the place to start your Agnes Water, Town of 1770 holiday - The Edge on Beaches Resort!
|Situated on the Discovery Coast of Central Queensland, Agnes Water and The Town of 1770 enjoy a perfect all year round climate! Travel time from Brisbane to Agnes Water is approx 5 hours by road. In Agnes Water at the Edge on Beaches Resort, you'll discover a hidden paradise which isn't hard to find, but is so hard to leave, and even harder to forget. A place where people set their own pace and everything is unspoiled - except for our guests.
Holiday Activities and Attractions...
- Enjoy swimming at beautiful beaches
- This is the last surf beach north
- Go snorkelling or diving
- Take a day trip to Bustard Head lighthouse
- Explore the Great Barrier Reef
- Go on a bike or canoe tour
- Explore the natural beauty
- Have fun estuary fishing or crabbing
- Play golf at the new Country Club
- Go on a fishing charter on the LARC
- Explore national parks on a 4WD tour
- Hire a boat to reef fish or just party
- Or just laze around the pool and relax!